Hi, I’m Thomas Reed,
I’ve been practicing law since 1999 when I began working with a firm in San Francisco. After nine years I opened my own practice in San Lorenzo, California which has been a special place for me since my father first purchased the San Lorenzo Glass Co. in 1978. In fact, my main office is part of the former glass company which was sold and relocated in 2013.
Since becoming affiliated with the Weston Law Group, P.C. in 2017, I now provide legal services in the following California areas:
- The San Francisco Bay Area
- The East Bay Area
- San Lorenzo
- Walnut Creek
- Tuolumne County through my satellite office in Sonora.
I specialize in Estate Planning law, Probate and Estate Administration, and Bankruptcy cases. I accept cases in courts throughout the State of California for clients who live both in-state and out of state. I have successfully handled matters in these counties:
Also, as a licensed real estate agent I can help you find your perfect home, or sell your current residence and handle all of the legal aspects at the same time.
To provide an honest evaluation of my clients’ legal issues with practical advice to help them understand and be confident in the decisions they must make. I also strive to advocate on behalf of my clients and prepare the best legal plans possible based upon each client’s unique situation.
- Master of Law – Taxation (LL.M.) with honors 2005 – Golden Gate University
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) 1999 – University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Bar Admissions and Associations:
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Lawyer Referral Service – panel member
- Governing Committee Member
- National Business Institute – speaker
- California Continuing Legal Education – speaker
- State of California Bureau of Real Estate – licensed real estate agent
I enjoy spending time with my family and dogs. I’m an avid San Jose Sharks and San Jose Earthquakes fan and I attend many of their home games. I also enjoy watching movies, sports, and my children’s soccer games. I love to get away to Sonora, travel, and sharing stories with my clients.
I constantly strive to build a solid, local business by reaching out at public functions and supporting community activities.